Autumn with Joules

It's always a welcome change to embrace the cooler weather and dress for Autumn in cosy fabrics and layers. Henry and I donned our new Joules outfits and headed out for an autumnal walk amongst the fallen leaves and amber coloured trees. I love how quintessentially British the Joules brand is. Wax jackets, luxurious tweed and their Wellington boots are pretty spectacular too!



Blouse - Tweed Skirt - Coat
Henry: Quilted Jacket - Gingham Shirt - Mocassins

I love the 60s vibe of this wool tweed mini skirt. I paired it with a feminine Peter Pan collared blouse, my favourite riding boots and my new coat for an autumnal outfit. The brushed cotton gingham shirt kept Henry warm, and he just looks too cute for words in his little quilted jacket!

*In collaboration with Joules


Follow on Bloglovin   

TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST



Labels: , , , , , ,