Etsy Finds - Autumn Accessories

Autumn is one of my favourite seasons. With the nights becoming longer and the crisp chill in the air, it's the perfect time for wrapping up in cosy knitwear, enjoying snuggles in front of the fire and indulging in sweet hot chocolate. But before I embrace all the comforts of Autumn, I thought I'd share some of my favourite picks from Etsy.


Love You Too Cushion Covers - Chunky Knit Blanket - Baby Moccasins Rose String Lights - Espresso Cup

How incredible is this huge chunky kit blanket?! I could quite happily settle under it and hibernate over the winter. I adore the soft lights for creating a homely ambiance and the espresso cup is ideal for warming your hands as you sip a hot drink. As for the baby moccasins, they are just the cutest things I've ever laid my eyes on. We bought a pair for Henry's first birthday, but I'm tempted to buy more in an array of colours.


Follow on Bloglovin   

TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST

Labels: , , ,