Etsy Finds - Mean Girls

Can you believe the iconic Mean Girls is already 10 years old?! I love how it's become a cult classic, adored my many and re-watched over and over again. Along with Romy & Michele's High School Reunion, it's my favourite film for great one-liners. In celebration of enjoying a decade of the film that brought high school drama, bitchiness and Regina George into our worlds, here are my favourite Etsy pieces featuring quotes from the film...


Boo You Whore Print - Mean Girls T-Shirt - You Go Glen Coco Mug -




That Is So Fetch Pencils - You're Like Really Pretty Gift Tags - You Can't Sit With Us Baby Vest -

Don't you love them? My favourite has to be the You Go Glen Coco mug, it'll definitely be making an appearance on my birthday wish list!


Etsy are offering £5 off your first Etsy purchase, just click here to redeem now or use later to buy something you’ll love.

- - -

Etsy Finds - Nursery Decor
Etsy Finds - Pretty Pastels
Etsy Finds - Toys



Follow on Bloglovin   


TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST







Labels: ,