DIY Maternity Photo Shoot


With the recent glorious sunshine the UK has been receiving, I thought it the perfect opportunity to head outdoors for a DIY Maternity Photo Shoot. We didn't get any proper photos during my pregnancy with William and Noah as I was in and out of hospital so frequently and on bed rest at home in between. So this time, I was keen to get some shots of my growing bump which I could treasure for years to come. 

I wanted something pastel, floaty and whimsical to wear, but the selection of maternity dresses available is pretty dire, so I headed to Missguided and bought a maxi dress in my regular size 8, which I just about managed to squeeze my ever-expanding bust into! I do prefer to buy non-maternity outfits where possible so I can wear them again, so no doubt this dress will be making an appearance again next summer.

I'd recommend every woman take some maternity shots while pregnant. We had a lovely time taking taking these pictures, and the photo shoot is now one of my favourite memories of this pregnancy. Whether it be using a professional photographer or a DIY project, you'll cherish the photos for a long time. I've added some DIY Maternity Shoot Tips below if you'd like to do one yourself.




DIY Maternity Photo Shoot Tips

- - -

My Pregnancy Diary

Pregnancy Announcement
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -


Follow on Bloglovin   

TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST

Labels: , , , ,