Rolo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies


I stumbled across these delicious looking cookies on Pinterest and knew I had to try them myself. It is so quick and simple to whip up a batch of these, which means it's all to easy to find yourself having eaten the whole lot in one sitting!

You Will Need:
Betty Crocker Chocloate Chip Cookie Mix 
(If you prefer to make your own cookie dough a good recipe can be found here)
Frozen Rolos

To create these heavenly, gooey cookies, preheat the oven to 190'Cmake up your cookie dough and then roll into balls, popping a frozen Rolo in the centre and ensuring it's completely covered. Place them on a baking tray and bake for around 12 minutes. I prefer to eat these when they're fresh out of the oven so they're still warm and soft. The caramel combined with the chocolate is such a delectable combination - currently my favourite indulgence!

Labels: , ,