Olivia Burton Big Dial Rose Gold Watch


Despite being a big fan of rose goldI'd yet to acquire a watch in the soft pink tone, so when I spotted a beautiful Olivia Burton watch on my Instagram feed, I knew it was the perfect item to satisfy my longing for a new rose gold spring/summer accessory.

After a bit of searching online, I ordered the Big Dial watch from The Dressing Room (the only store where I could find this particular model), where I was pleased to discover that UK delivery is free and first time customers receive 10% off, so the already very reasonable £62 price tag was brought down even further. It arrived in a cushioned watch box a few days later perfectly packaged inside a pretty gift bag, which I eagerly unwrapped to reveal the oversized face and slim wrist strap.

I love the pairing of the rose gold with a grained mink leather strap - it creates a very understated, chic look which I'll be able to pair with any outfit. The small details such as the embossed Olivia Burton logo on the inside of the strap and the little bird motif on the back of the watch make me love it that little bit more!


Olivia Burton Big Dial Watch is available to buy from The Dressing Room

Follow on Bloglovin   

TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST

Labels: , , , ,