Life Lately

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @AMYANTOINETTE
Roses around the home always make me happy, even if they are made of foam like these ones!
- - -
My little collection of Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitisers. I can't choose a favourite - it's between Warm Vanilla Sugar and Fresh Market Apple, both delicious scents!
- - -
My current favourite lipsticks - both by YSL, I love their luxe packaging.
- - -
Taking the time to make your bed means it looks so much more inviting, (and you can never have too many cushions!)
- - -
With the persistent cold weather, I've been enjoying hot chocolate in pretty vintage teacups.
- - -
My candle collection continues to grow - the latest addition is this 3-wick White Fig & Patchouli candle from Sainsbury's.
- - -
I'm loving my new Stella & Dot Renegade Cluster bracelet, especially paired with my Michael Kors watch. I now have my eye on the lovely rose gold Rhea bangles.
- - -
I can't resist a pretty blanket, so when I saw this beautiful pink herringbone throw from Bronte, I had to have it. It's made from pure wool so it keeps me nice and toasty!
- - -
I'm guilty of letting my dressing table get in a terrible mess, so after a good tidy I'm going to try and keep it looking pretty!


Labels: , ,