2. Winter calls for comforting candles and soothing scents. I'm enjoying Pumpkin Pie, Sugared Apple and Christmas Cookie this year.
3. A fur stole keeps chills at bay and adds a touch of glamour to any outfit.
4. I resisted the onesie for a long time but I finally succumbed its charms. There's no denying it's perfect for snuggling on a cold night!
5. I love how cosy socks get a fairisle makeover in the Winter months.
6. My ears really suffer in the cold, so a fur headband keeps them toasty and warm.
7. There's nothing like coming home after a cold day shopping and settling down with a hot drink. My particular favourite for this time of year is hot buttered rum - click the link to read my recipe and try it yourself!
What are your winter essentials?
Labels: Christmas, Fashion