Sam Edelman Beatrix Studded Pumps


After my first foray into the world of Sam Edelman shoes when I bought the divine Adena loafers, I knew I wanted to invest in more footwear from the brand. My latest treat are these Sam Edelman Beatrix Pumps - another bargain found in the sale on ASOS, reduced from £132 to £85. I've been looking for a good quality pair of flats for a while. As much as I love my Vivienne Westwood Tortoiseshell Pumps and Jason Wu Melissa flats, I wanted a pair of classic leather ballerina's and as soon as I spotted these I knew they were the shoes I'd been searching for. The delicate pink leather means they'll go with most outfits, and I love the detail of the rose gold studs on the toe which give a twist on the classic design. The soft leather and cushioned sole mean these are ultra comfortable to wear and the addition of the girly bow make these the perfect shoes for me!  

Available from ASOS (and in black too!)

Which brand do you recommend for good quality pumps?

Labels: , , ,