Rose Gold Love Affair


I've embarked on a bit of a love affair with rose gold this year. The feminine hint of pink on traditional gold means I reach for anything that features it, whether it's shoes, jewellery or clothing. Here's a look through my current rose gold collection... The only thing I'm missing is a rose gold watch!

♥ Primark Pumps - I love the delicate pink faux nubuck paired with the rose gold cap on the toe, which make these one of the most girly pairs of shoes I own, second only to my glittery Miss KG Bow Pumps.
♥ Rose Gold Necklace & Bracelet - The ubiquitous H&M rose gold cuff necklace seems to be owned by every blogger, as it's the perfect piece to add a bit of pretty to an outfit. The bracelet's from River Island and looks lovely stacked up with some other jewelerry.
♥ Mulberry Plaster Pink Continental Wallet - The rose gold Mulberry plaque against the soft pink leather brings me joy every time I take this from my handbag!
♥ Topshop Hyperreal Nail Polish - Rose gold nails are the perfect shade for the transition from Summer to Autumn. I love the subtle shimmer in Topshop's Hyperreal.
♥ Sam Edelman Rose Gold Adena Loafers - These were so sparkly with their studs, I knew I had to add these to my rose gold collection. I also couldn't resist buying another pair of Sam Edelman shoes, also featuring rose gold and studs, which I'll blogging about soon. I told myself it was ok as they're a different style!

Do you love rose gold?

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,