This Too Shall Pass

It seems Autumn has crept up on upon us whilst we were all still waiting for summer to say hello. The nights are longer, there's a chill in the air and the leaves are changing colour. I'm looking forward to welcoming the new season as it means cosy knitwear, snuggles in front of the fire and homemade soup. But before I embrace all the comforts of Autumn, I thought I'd share some of the last few photo's I captured of summer before it so swiftly left us. 

My first Autumnal purchase of the year have been these River Island studded ankle boots. They have the perfect sized heel and I love the khaki coloured suede paired with the gold studs on the heel. Suede isn't the most practical material for our rainy seasons so I think I'll be investing in the black leather pair too.

Are you sad to see the end of Summer or are you looking forward to embracing Autumn?

Labels: ,