Ted Baker Nude Pink Holher Bow iPhone Case


Ted Baker had me swooning over their accessories ever since I became the proud owner of their beautiful laptop case. The Ted Baker range is irresistibly feminine, featuring pretty pinks and girly bows. I'm delighted to have a new addition to the family - the Ted Baker Holher iPhone Case in Nude Pink. Although I own an array of iPhone covers, I was in need of a case to house my phone when I was out and about, as all too often I would retrieve it from my bag to find the screen dotted with fluff and makeup. The problem is now solved with this pretty patent case! I adore the pairing of the nude PVC with a delicate pink bow, completed with pink zigzag stitching. The case includes a ribbon to help remove the phone and the inside features the same butterfly print fabric found in the Ted Baker Laptop Case. It's certainly the cutest phone case I've come across!

The Ted Baker Holher iPhone Case is priced at £29 and is available to buy from 
House of Fraser and Ted Baker 

Labels: , , ,