Weekend Wish List




1. I'm loving soft, slouchy t-shirts at the moment, so this Dorothy Perkins tee in soft shades of pink and grey instantly caught my eye. I think it'd look lovely paired with white jeans or denim shorts when the weather cheers up.

2. My gold Michael Kors Watch has received much love and adoration over the last few years, so I'm thinking of adding to my collection with this white and rose gold version. I'm a fan of anything rose gold, and paired with the white I think it would be the perfect accessory for summer. My only concern is that the white rubber would get grubby. Can you clean a rubber watch?!

3. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector is my absolute favourite lipgloss - not only does it have a delicious scent, it gives lips a beautiful sheen. I've almost come to the end of my Apricot Shimmer, so I'll be re-purchasing soon. What shade should I go for next? Rose or Nude Shimmer?

4. As much as I love these chunky Zara Wedges, (and they'd look perfect with the t-shirt above) I think they will remain something I'll admire from afar as they're super high and I expect they'd make my legs look like twigs!

5. A few months I began saving for a new bag - I was thinking of something along the lines of a Miu Miu Bow Bag or a Balenciaga Giant City. I've long since surpassed the amount needed to buy one, yet for some reason I haven't made the purchase. Whilst battling with the should I/shouldn't I debate, another spanner was thrown in the works when I spotted this beautiful blush pink Prada Tote whilst browsing in Selfridges. What to do?! 

What are you currently lusting over?

Labels: , , ,