When summer rolls around, there are a few items which I'm always sure to turn to when the sun starts shining...
1. It's nice to have a special summer bag on holidays, which is big enough to carry around my little essentials and take to the beach. This patent and straw bag from Ted Baker is so pretty and would look fabulous with a cute summer outfit!
2. I love pastel and nude shades for my nails during the summer. Paired with a tan, it looks effortlessly chic and pretty. I'm keen to get my hands on Essie Fiji for the perfect neutral nails, and now the brand is being stocked in Boots, I'm sure I'll be tempted by some other shades too!
3. My sunglasses collection is steadily growing. As well as my much loved Oscar de la Renta sunglasses (which were a bargain from TK Maxx), and a whole host of cheap sunnies from Primark and Dorothy Perkins, I'm now the proud owner of some chic RayBans which were a lovely Christmas present.
4. Shorts can be dressed up or down, so you can never have too many pairs! This pair from Topshop caught my eye with its cute print in ice cream colours.
6. I'm a big fan of flat sandals (so much so I wrote a summer sandals post last year!) Not only are they comfortable and trendy, they can be worn anywhere: shopping, to the beach or out on the town. I love these nude studded gladiator sandals from Topshop, I think a purchase may be in order!
Labels: Fashion, summer, Topshop