Glossybox - The Birthday Box



In celebration of their first birthday, Glossybox has released their birthday box, including all the usual goodies plus a little compact mirror and balloon! I love the tissue paper in this addition, I've saved it and shall try and think of a nice way to use it again as its too lovely to throw away!


Included in the box:

Noble Isle Summer Rising Bath & Shower Gel
From Noble Isle, a new British bath and body brand, this shower gel is suitably decadent and luxurious to use. The smell makes me think of tanned skin, sun and holidays!

Weleda Face Cream/Body Milk
Weleda products only contain natural ingredients, which is always a good thing. However, I'm unsure as to whether it's the face cream or body milk I received as the print on the box appears to be German, and despite my grade A at GCSE, I can't translate it! Nevertheless, it has a fresh rose scent and promises to restore health and maintain wellbeing so I'll be giving it a try.

Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc & Si Lolita
Perfume samples can be a bit hit or miss in beauty boxes, but I love both of these. Described as a feminine world where Parisian chic meets fantasy fairy tale, these scents are soft and powdery, and I'm tempted to take a look at the full size bottles.

Uniqone All-in-One Hair Treatment
This leave-in spray mask claims to do a multitude of wonderful things for hair - including act as a heat protectant, control frizz, detangle knots, prevent split ends and add body. I'm keen to put this to the test; if it works, this will be something of a do-it-all wonder product!  

Let's Go Lashes
False lashes in a beauty box always get a warm reception from me. This particular pair are fluttery and dramatic - perfect for a night out!

Glossybox costs £10 per month plus £2.95 P&P




*PR Sample

Labels: , ,