La Maison de Senteurs Orange Hand Wash & Lotion


Having pretty soaps, hand washes and lotions is one of life's little pleasures, so as soon as I spotted this lovely glass bottle hand wash and lotion set from Marks & Spencer, I knew it would be perfect for our shabby chic style bathroom. From the La Maison De Senteurs range which offers a range of soft scents, I chose Fleur d'Orangia - a delectable combination of sweet orange and petitgrain which leaves hands smelling fresh and feeling super soft. The packaging gives the products a luxurious touch, and the yet the price is a very reasonable £5.00 per bottle. I also couldn't resist treating myself to some other lovely products from the range which I shall be reviewing soon! Which are your favourite hand washes?

La Maison De Senteurs Orange Hand Wash and Lotion are priced at £5.00 each and are available to buy from Marks & Spencer

Labels: , ,