Disaster Designs Dandy Makeup Bag

It's surprising just how long I've managed without a makeup bag. In the past I've been guilty of grabbing any makeup I want to take out with me and throwing it into my bag. However, since my husband surprised me with a lovely Mulberry Bayswater as a wedding present, tossing makeup into the beautiful suede interior isn't an option. This makeup bag from Disaster Designs was the perfect solution. Everything about it is lovely, from the stitched 'Make up for lost time' logo to the miniature mirror zipper. The size is ideal - it accommodates a good amount of makeup and includes a zipped compartment in the interior but it doesn't take up too much space within my handbag. What do you think?

Disaster Designs items are available to buy from Amazon, eBay and a number of independent online stores.

Labels: , ,