Christmas Gifts 2011

Finchley FilofaxRay BansTopshop Leather PurseMelissa + Jason Wu PumpsTopshop PyjamasMacBook Case, iPhone 4s Cover, Topshop BlazerTopshop Fur StoleFortnum & Mason Classic Christmas Hamper

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. This year was the first time in my life where I spent Christmas away from my family so it felt a little strange not waking with them on Christmas morning. I was blessed with lots of lovely presents from my husband which I've pictured above, (besides the Fortnum & Mason Hamper which was a lovely corporate gift that we've enjoyed tucking into!) and I'll be doing some in depth reviews for a few of the items. We also received some beautiful gifts for our home and tickets to see Matilda the musical which we're so excited about!

New Years Eve for my husband and I was spent at home snuggled under a blanket watching films as we finally caught the flu that has been going around. I'm optimistic about 2012 and I'm hoping it will have better things in store than 2011 which hasn't been the best year. You may see some changes on my blog soon, I thought it was about time I updated the design. I'll also be blogging about our wedding soon, so many of you have asked about it and I can't keep you waiting any longer!

Thank you for all your support over the last year.

Wishing you all a healthy and happy 2012!

Labels: ,