Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation

 


Boujois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation is my current favourite foundation. If you want  healthy, glowing skin in an instant, this foundation delivers it. Light on the skin with a silky gel texture, it buffs and blends beautifully into the skin resulting in the perfect balance between dewy and matte. As with all my foundations, I use my Sigma F80 or ELF Studio Kabuki Brush to apply for a flawless finish. Bourjois claim the vitamin-rich fruit therapy formula gives skin a radiance boost, evens complexion and has an instant anti-fatigue result, and I'd have to agree. When I want luminous, natural looking makeup, this is the foundation I use.

The packaging is another plus point. The glass-like bottle (although it's plastic) makes it appear more up-market and the pump is ideal for dispersing just the right amount of product, meaning no spillage or wastage. This foundation isn't especially long lasting - that's a claim which only my beloved Estee Lauder Double Wear has lived up to, but I use it with primer and set with powder as I have an oily t-zone and it lasts a good 9 hours. In terms of coverage it's light-medium, so I'd say it's better for use on good skin days as it won't conceal any skin problems but coverage is easily buildable. I have the shade 52 which is a good match. I often find high street cosmetics can be more on the pink side but fortunately Bourjois seem to cater for the warmer skin tones. Overall a fantastic foundation and one to rival the likes of the designer cosmetics!


Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation is available to buy from Boots and Superdrug.

Follow on Bloglovin   

TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST


Labels: , ,