Soap & Glory The Fab Pore Facial Peel

I never used to suffer from problem skin but as I get older my skin is gradually getting more oily and my pores seem to increase in size with each passing day. Soap & Glory claim their Fab Pore Facial Peel is ideal for oily skin or for those who want to tackle their T-zone so it sounded like the perfect solution to my problems. The minty fresh mask is rich and creamy, so a little goes a long way and the small green beads exfoliate and dissolve when massaged. The title of the product is slightly misleading as the 'peel' actually refers to stripping off dead skin cells and resurfacing the texture of your skin rather than a peel-off face mask.

I wasn't expecting much from this mask but I was pleasantly surprised to find it worked wonders on my skin. It did a fab job at de-clogging congested areas and shrinking my pores (albeit on a temporary basis) and my skin was left soft, glowing and most impressively - mattified. The clay in the mask soaks up excess oil and smoothes the skins surface without leaving it taut or dry. This mask has now become a firm favourite in my skincare routine.

Soap & Glory The Fab Pore Facial Peel is priced at £8.00 and is available to buy from Boots
 

Labels: , ,