If You're a Bird, I'm a Bird

Back in July my husband and I had our pre-wedding shoot. For once the weather was on our side and amazingly it was the most glorious sunny day. We were feeling nervous but as soon as we met with our photographer Rachael Connerton we were completely put at ease and the next few hours passed in a blur of fun and laughter. Here are some of our favourite shots...
Makeup wise I wore Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation, MAC Ladyblush cream blusher, Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Powder Pink, Clinique Defining Liner Lip Pencil in Plush Pink and Estee Lauder Crystal Baby lipstick. The Doublewear didn't let me down and remained flawless despite the soaring temperatures!

It's lovely to have some precious photo's of the two of us together in our pre-wedding excitement to treasure. Keep a lookout for our wedding pictures coming soon!

Labels: , ,