Pink, It Was Love At First Sight

Every girl needs a pink handbag. Originally I had my sights set on the pink Miu Miu bow bag, but when I took a look at it in person, it was more on the lilac side than I had imagined. I thought it would be better to spend that amount of money on a more neutral colour so I left the shop disappointed.

Then whilst browsing TK Maxx online, I spotted a beauty. It was a beautiful shade of pink leather with complementing silver hardware, not too dissimilar to the Miu Miu bag in shape and style and best of all it was on sale for £129, with an RRP of £299. It didn't take much convincing to pop it in my virtual shopping basket and head to checkout.

When it arrived I was delighted. It smells amazing. It looks wonderful. It's an incredible colour. At first I did wonder if it was a little on the large side, but with the paper stuffing removed I decided (with some help from the girls on Twitter!) that it was in fact an ideal size. Being 5'9 I also thought I could cope with a bigger bag and not be drowned by it.

The bag is sectioned in two with a middle zip compartment and features a phone pocket and zipped side pocket, so it comfortably fits all the things I deem necessary to cart about with me when I venture out. My Filofax, sunglasses, purse, perfume, mini hairspray and makeup bag now have a roomy home. What I especially like is that it isn't just a big black hole where you have to rummage through a heaped pile to find something, everything can be nicely organised. I also love the light interior fabric outlined with flashes of pink leather. I don't think I could have found a more perfect bag to suit my taste! 


And to finish, a fuzzy mirror shot to give you an idea of the size...


Labels: ,